caution to the wind

updates

march 8

we are having a rolling staff search seeking coding and graphics mods! if you enjoy coding or making graphics, please take a peek!

may 19

using tinypic? please read this announcement!

the admin team

annie, nicole

the graphics team

natalie, sam

the coding team

kris

the security team

raa, charlie, chelle, robin

the advertising team

josie, shadia, elena, marie
rules members search galleries templates skins challenges advertising

Add Reply
New Poll

Overdose Delusion - Alien Post-Apocalyse [JCINK]
BONEMILK
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 05:49 PM

Mandi

caution member

pronouns: she/her

25 posts

name of site: Overdose Delusion
type of site: science fiction/fantasy - other
site ad:
PM
^
stealing cinderella
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 08:24 PM

marie

advertising moderator

1073 posts

accepted

sci/fi other

thank you for following the appropriate rules. your advertisement has been accepted into the caution to the wind directory!

--------------------

marie; twenty-four; eastern; pm for discord

april 18th i'm currently in the process of moving so i'll be in and out until i'm settled in the new place. <3
PM
^
BONEMILK
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 08:22 PM

Mandi

caution member

25 posts

Would love some more people to play with. I might even pick up a character or two for others as I really have no characters at the moment. It's an offer you can't refuse! I'm also currently working on more indepth information about the bunker. I'd really like to get plots going too, which needs moar people.
PM
^
BONEMILK
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 12:58 PM

Mandi

caution member

25 posts

We now have two more members, making us four and a potential one on the way. My offer still stands in picking up a character for someone if they want it. Hope to see you there!
PM
^
BONEMILK
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 12:12 PM

Mandi

caution member

25 posts

Our first site plot is going on: The aliens not only brought war to humans and made them retreat into hiding but they took teenagers from 13-21 for modifications and reprogramming. They're building an army, at least that's what Winter Roarke said, one of the escapees. There was a riot at one of the bases in Virginia and many modified humans escaped. Therefore, Hybrids are now available for play. We are looking 2 male, 1 female for the group that escaped via a ship and landed in the woods, near the bunker but your character doesn't have to be part of that group to be a hybrid. For more information, read the plot update here: http://overdosedelusion.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=119

Other plots coming in the future, so many plots. We look forward to seeing your characters and playing with them!
PM
^
BONEMILK
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 04:55 AM

Mandi

caution member

25 posts

We've been open a month! Hurrah. We currently have a plot entailing hybrids, those who were taken by the aliens and modified to become a personal army of theirs to apparently keep their numbers from dwindling. Hybrids are young teens and young adults between the ages of 13 and 21. Recently there was an coup and escape in Virginia near the bunker, where several escaped the alien base. They're finding their way to the bunker, but there's also options for elsewhere as well.

We also have our first major site event coming soon and would love to have more people on board because it will affect everyone at the bunker. We may also be soon allowing aliens for play, at least one certain kind of race once it's figured out what they will be. I may give the option to allow for personally created species as well, within reason. I have a half alien and while knows he's half alien besides himself, I don't mind other half aliens being played as well.

Lots of options for characters, plot and character development! Just speak to me if you have an idea and we can most definitely discuss.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by marv for caution's spring skin contest

STAFF SEARCH!

Apply to join our coding, graphics, and advertising team!

This round, we are accepting applications by PM. We also have included more specific information about our activity checks in the search.

view info and apply!!!
[close]