sarri, sadie

the coding team

missy, noä

the security team

raa, charlie, chelle, robin

the advertising team

carrie, josie, lena, shadia

june 10

congratulations to essi for winning our skin challenge! you can report any bugs you find here.

may 19

using tinypic? please read this announcement!

Add Reply
New Poll

skin bugs
nina zenik
 Posted: Jun 10 2017, 05:30 PM

annie

administrator

pronouns: she/her

1764 posts

skin bugs

we've beta tested this skin and did our best to work out any bugs, kinks, or visibility issues but no skin is ever perfect so if you run across any issues, please let us know! screen shots as well as what browser you're using are very helpful in troubleshooting issues. please note, we won't make changes that are purely aesthetic in nature as we want to respect essi's vision for the skin, but if something is hard to read, broken, or is just funky, let us know!

--------------------

i'm orienting at my new job right now and it's taking a bit to get ~used to it all so i'm tired a lot when i come home. i'm still here just a little more quiet than normal05/25

PMWebsiteAIM
^
spooky mulder.
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 02:36 PM

mulder

caution member

524 posts

a very small thing! the text color in signatures is still the default blue if you don't specify a color.

--------------------

discord: spooky mulder#3987

PM
^
thunderstruck
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 11:39 PM

Nicole

administrator

4363 posts

QUOTE (spooky mulder. @ Jun 11 2017, 02:36 PM)
a very small thing! the text color in signatures is still the default blue if you don't specify a color.

thank you for pointing this out! should be fixed now http://i.imgur.com/lnW2yfS.gif

--------------------
PMAIM
^
tom hardy.
 Posted: Jun 12 2017, 02:32 AM

doe

caution member

389 posts

line breaks are set to display: none; in the desc class, which is making the last post info in topic rows weird!

user posted image

edit: also, it would be nice if there was a bit more of a difference between bold and normal font weights? like i bolded the word "edit" but rn it's really hard to tell since the weight of the normal font is pretty heavy. if it was a little darker in color or s/t just so it will stand out the way bold is supposed to.

--------------------
PM
^
thunderstruck
 Posted: Jun 12 2017, 04:12 PM

Nicole

administrator

4363 posts

QUOTE (tom hardy. @ Jun 12 2017, 02:32 AM)
line breaks are set to display: none; in the desc class, which is making the last post info in topic rows weird!

user posted image

edit: also, it would be nice if there was a bit more of a difference between bold and normal font weights? like i bolded the word "edit" but rn it's really hard to tell since the weight of the normal font is pretty heavy. if it was a little darker in color or s/t just so it will stand out the way bold is supposed to.

hi doe, these should be taken care of!

--------------------
PMAIM
^
Princess Qn
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 07:02 PM

Pierrot

caution member

pronouns: she / her

166 posts

idk if its just me but the news has a weird alignment. you can see it here.

mac + safari 10.1.1

this skin is super cute tho <3

--------------------
pierrot @ princess qn
" so baby pull me closer in the backseat of your rover that i know you can't afford "
PMEmail
^
thunderstruck
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 03:29 PM

Nicole

administrator

4363 posts

QUOTE (Princess Qn @ Jun 14 2017, 07:02 PM)
idk if its just me but the news has a weird alignment. you can see it here.

mac + safari 10.1.1

this skin is super cute tho <3

thank you pierrot! i'll look into that http://i.imgur.com/lnW2yfS.gif

--------------------
PMAIM
^
minkle
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 07:07 PM

minkle

caution member

pronouns:

7 posts

user posted image

It is not a skin bug issue, just frustrating if anything else. When viewing this site or others like it, it's hard when you can't even see more than 2 areas at a time. I have a 13'' Macbook Pro. I have my computers at the largest scale settings I can get without having to zoom out of all my browsing windows. Not everyone has a big screen computer. So it's annoying if anything else.

--------------------

user posted image user posted image

Old School is Coming Back!
Durmstrang Institute (Dinstitute) - Coming Soon!
PM
^
who's seen JEZEBEL?
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 07:24 PM

essi

caution member

pronouns:

21 posts

QUOTE (minkle @ Jun 17 2017, 07:07 PM)
user posted image

It is not a skin bug issue, just frustrating if anything else. When viewing this site or others like it, it's hard when you can't even see more than 2 areas at a time. I have a 13'' Macbook Pro. I have my computers at the largest scale settings I can get without having to zoom out of all my browsing windows. Not everyone has a big screen computer. So it's annoying if anything else.

i'm on a 15" macbook pro. i'd suggest checking out your resolution perhaps ? i can see about three sections at a time with my resolution @ the default size.

when i scale my browser down to an 11" i can still see about 2 & a half sections ?

additionally, i typically code in chrome, which means you can zoom on a specific set site, or tab i believe but don't quote me on that. i'm not sure that a different browser would effect the resolution however.

--------------------
e
s
s
i
PM
^
thunderstruck
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 07:59 PM

Nicole

administrator

4363 posts

minkle hi minkle! i'd suggest to check out essi's post first, but if you aren't finding adjusting your resolution settings helps you can explore alternative skin options via the skin selector drop down (it's bottom left of the board, it says "spring 2017 by essi" if that's the skin you're using)!

--------------------
PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively by essi for cttw. cookies by kismet

CTTW NEWS UPDATE!

skin challenge voting!!!

Vote for your favourite two of our seven skin entries!!!!

skin challenge voting!!!
[close]