sarri, sadie, jurate, vic

the coding team

missy, noä, kris, brooklyn

the security team

raa, charlie, chelle, robin

the advertising team

carrie, josie, lena, shadia

july 2

we are currently running a member feedback survey!!

may 19

using tinypic? please read this announcement!

Add Reply
New Poll

WWE NETWORK 18, zifboards (invisionfree/zetaboards)
JimmyMess
 Posted: Jul 15 2017, 03:08 PM

Jim

caution member

pronouns:

2 posts

name of site: WWE NETWORK 18
    type of site: REAL LIFE - BASED ON/OTHER
    site ad:

user posted image

Opening July 21st, 2017! WWE Network is a promo-based wrestling roleplay featuring your favorite superstars! We will be accepting real and original characters to our family! Out promo your opponent and work your way up to championship glory!

We will be running one weekly show, Monday Night RAW, and a pay-per-view each month! We have relaxed atmosphere and can't wait to see you all! Reserve your star today and we will see you on the 21st of July, 2017!

http://s13.zifboards.com/WWENetwork18/index.php?act=idx

*NOTE - we have the link back to caution on our forum now, and it will be visible when we open our doors!
PM
^
annalise keating
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 12:43 AM

shadia

advertising moderator

pronouns: she/her

1834 posts

pending

your ad has been pended because the mandatory tags to indicate what sort of board it is have not been added. (example: IF for invisionfree, PB for proboards, JCINK for jcink, etc.) please add one of these to your topic title or description and bump your topic so that we can move your advertisement to the directory. if you posted the ad as a guest and are unable to edit the topic, go ahead and repost your advertisement and we will delete this one. thank you!

--------------------

PM
^
JimmyMess
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 05:59 AM

Jim

caution member

pronouns:

2 posts

edited, bumpity bump!
PM
^
DIANA PRINCE.
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 05:14 PM

josie

advertising moderator

6118 posts

pending

your ad has been pended because there is no guest friendly forum for for us to place the caution advertisement. please make an area for this and bump your topic after it has been done, so that we can post back and sort your ad into our directory. thank you!

--------------------

june 15th

i'm dealing with some things in my personal life (especially medically) so i'll be a little here and there for the next two weeks or so. feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need anything.

josie

PM
^
DIANA PRINCE.
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 05:16 PM

josie

advertising moderator

6118 posts

also, we don't allow ads for sites that aren't open. you can feel free to advertise with us again when your site is open.

--------------------

june 15th

i'm dealing with some things in my personal life (especially medically) so i'll be a little here and there for the next two weeks or so. feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need anything.

josie

PM
^
DIANA PRINCE.
 Posted: Jul 18 2017, 03:42 PM

josie

advertising moderator

6118 posts

dead

this site is no longer active

this site is not active anymore, or this advert hasn't been bumped in a long period of time. it is going to be moved to the dead sites board, if you would like it re-opened please post in THIS thread with a link to your ad.

--------------------

june 15th

josie

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively by essi for cttw. cookies by kismet

MEMBER FEEDBACK SURVEY!

Provide us feedback on our community, cbox, resources, and staff team!

member feedback survey!!!
[close]