caution to the wind

updates

july 22

we are searching for advertising, security, coding, and graphics mods! see our staff search for more details! the search ends august 12.

may 19

using tinypic? please read this announcement!

the admin team

annie, nicole, shadia

the graphics team

natalie

the coding team

kris, xayah, fox, andraste

the security team

raa, chelle, robin, heather

the advertising team

josie, elena, marie
rules members search galleries templates skins challenges advertising

Add Reply
New Poll

History Has Its Eyes On You, DC & Marvel Separate Universes, jcink
MTA
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 11:53 AM

MTA

caution member

pronouns:

23 posts

History Has Its Eyes On You: science fiction/fantasy: DC/Marvel site ad:

user posted image
    HISTORY HAS ITS EYES ON YOU
    A Separate Universes roleplay for the MCU and DCEU.

History Has Its Eyes On You is multi-but-separate universes roleplay featuring the collected properties of the Marvel and DC cinematic universes. This means that while both these universes are playable on the site, they operate independently and separate from each other. That way we can maintain two separate timelines and allow members to thread as their favorite characters from both Marvel and DC without any conflict.
    We allow Canon characters, comic adapted characters, and original characters.
    | Home | Site Plots | FAQs | Canons |

PM
^
JANE THE VIRGIN
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 12:25 PM

Elena

advertising moderator

pronouns: she/her

661 posts

accepted

dc/marvel

thank you for following the appropriate rules. your advertisement has been accepted into the caution to the wind directory!

--------------------
Elena

july 21 · i have a month left until i start school again so hit me up on discord or through pm if you need anything <3

feb 2 · school has started for me but i'm still around! feel free to pm me with any questions you may have, and i'll get back to you asap :*

jan 24 · i'm here and about, just mainly in the rp discussion/general chat area! thank you to noa for my gorgeous signature!!
PMWebsite
^
MTA
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 11:35 AM

MTA

caution member

pronouns:

23 posts

bump! Thanks to everyone that has joined in the past week, we are growing fast!
PM
^
MTA
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 02:29 PM

MTA

caution member

pronouns:

23 posts

We have a full fledged DC side and a growing Marvel side! So if you've got a Marvel or MCU character you want to roleplay as, come see if they're open! Remember, our DCEU and Marvel universes operate independently from each other.
PM
^
MTA
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 08:51 PM

MTA

caution member

pronouns:

23 posts

Bump! Looking for Marvel characters specifically!
PM
^
MTA
 Posted: Apr 20 2018, 11:54 AM

MTA

caution member

pronouns:

23 posts

The Karaqan is attacking Gotham and Metropolis in our DC Site Plot, meanwhile the Mutants are becoming discovered on our Marvel side of the board! Come join us!
PM
^
MTA
 Posted: May 26 2018, 05:23 PM

MTA

caution member

pronouns:

23 posts

New skin! Plenty of new open characters! Come join us! We are a mcu and dceu multi-but-separate universes site, which means that we operate a Marvel side and a DC side all on the same site with universes that don't mix. You get the best of both worlds! Come join both or just your favorite!
PM
^
MTA
 Posted: Jun 24 2018, 02:15 PM

MTA

caution member

pronouns:

23 posts

Still here! Bump!
PM
^
black mamba.
 Posted: Jul 16 2018, 09:28 PM

josie

advertising moderator

pronouns: she/her

9118 posts

dead

this site is no longer active

this site is not active anymore, or this advert hasn't been bumped in a long period of time. it is going to be moved to the dead sites board, if you would like it re-opened please post in THIS thread with a link to your ad.

--------------------

april 17th

i'm officially on summer break. feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need anything.

josie

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by marv for caution's spring skin contest

STAFF SEARCH!

We are currently seeking mods for all four teams! The search will end on August 12. Applications are accepted by post or by PM.

click here to view the search and apply!!!
[close]