caution to the wind

updates

july 22

we are searching for advertising, security, coding, and graphics mods! see our staff search for more details! the search ends august 12.

may 19

using tinypic? please read this announcement!

the admin team

annie, nicole, shadia

the graphics team

natalie

the coding team

kris, xayah, fox, andraste

the security team

raa, chelle, robin, heather

the advertising team

josie, elena, marie
rules members search galleries templates skins challenges advertising
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

CANDYLAND COUTURE, a sweet resource site! [jcink]
JANE THE VIRGIN
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 11:55 PM

Elena

advertising moderator

pronouns: she/her

661 posts

name of site: candyland couture
    type of site: non-roleplay/resource
    site ad:
    user posted image?

--------------------
Elena

july 21 · i have a month left until i start school again so hit me up on discord or through pm if you need anything <3

feb 2 · school has started for me but i'm still around! feel free to pm me with any questions you may have, and i'll get back to you asap :*

jan 24 · i'm here and about, just mainly in the rp discussion/general chat area! thank you to noa for my gorgeous signature!!
PMWebsite
^
annalise keating
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 02:21 AM

shadia

administrator

2965 posts

accepted

resource

thank you for following the appropriate rules. your advertisement has been accepted into the caution to the wind directory!

--------------------
PM
^
JANE THE VIRGIN
 Posted: Aug 17 2017, 02:09 PM

Elena

advertising moderator

661 posts

bump!

we're still looking for some lovely members to join our awesome staff team! we've also still got our ongoing challenges and promotions so feel free to stop by and see what candyland has to offer you!

--------------------
Elena

july 21 · i have a month left until i start school again so hit me up on discord or through pm if you need anything <3

feb 2 · school has started for me but i'm still around! feel free to pm me with any questions you may have, and i'll get back to you asap :*

jan 24 · i'm here and about, just mainly in the rp discussion/general chat area! thank you to noa for my gorgeous signature!!
PMWebsite
^
JANE THE VIRGIN
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 09:16 PM

Elena

advertising moderator

661 posts

bump!

come and join some challenges and check out our staff search!

--------------------
Elena

PMWebsite
^
JANE THE VIRGIN
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 01:17 AM

Elena

advertising moderator

661 posts

bump!

we're still having an ongoing staff search and almost all positions are open, so stop by and see what we're looking for. you just might fit our criteria!

--------------------
Elena

PMWebsite
^
JANE THE VIRGIN
 Posted: Sep 7 2017, 05:40 PM

Elena

advertising moderator

661 posts

bump!

we're still having an ongoing staff search and almost all positions are open, so stop by and see what we're looking for. you just might fit our criteria! also, don't forget to take a look at all our lovely writing, coding, and graphics challenges!

--------------------
Elena

PMWebsite
^
JANE THE VIRGIN
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 03:16 PM

Elena

advertising moderator

661 posts

bump!

our staff search is still ongoing! stop by to see if you've got what it takes to join our lovely staff team! <3

--------------------
Elena

PMWebsite
^
JANE THE VIRGIN
 Posted: Sep 21 2017, 09:39 PM

Elena

advertising moderator

661 posts

bump!

come by and take a look at our staff search and participate in some of our lovely challenges <3

--------------------
Elena

PMWebsite
^
JANE THE VIRGIN
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 11:57 AM

Elena

advertising moderator

661 posts

bump!

our staff search is still ongoing and we'd love to see some new faces around the site! <3

--------------------
Elena

PMWebsite
^
JANE THE VIRGIN
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 12:34 AM

Elena

advertising moderator

661 posts

bump!

our staff search is still ongoing and we'd love to see some new faces around the site! <3

--------------------
Elena

PMWebsite
^
JANE THE VIRGIN
 Posted: Oct 15 2017, 12:57 AM

Elena

advertising moderator

661 posts

bump!

still staff searching and looking for some lovely members to join the team. <3

--------------------
Elena

PMWebsite
^
JANE THE VIRGIN
 Posted: Oct 22 2017, 02:09 PM

Elena

advertising moderator

661 posts

bump!

still staff searching and looking for some lovely members to join the team. come by and go through king candyland's adventure!! <3

--------------------
Elena

PMWebsite
^
JANE THE VIRGIN
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 02:45 AM

Elena

advertising moderator

661 posts

bump!

still staff searching and looking for some lovely members to join the team. come by and go through king candyland's adventure!! <3

--------------------
Elena

PMWebsite
^
vivaldi !!
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 11:29 AM

sylvia

caution member

59 posts

bump!

PM
^
vivaldi !!
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 02:02 AM

sylvia

caution member

59 posts

bump!

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by marv for caution's spring skin contest

STAFF SEARCH!

We are currently seeking mods for all four teams! The search will end on August 12. Applications are accepted by post or by PM.

click here to view the search and apply!!!
[close]