caution to the wind

updates

july 22

we are searching for advertising, security, coding, and graphics mods! see our staff search for more details! the search ends august 12.

may 19

using tinypic? please read this announcement!

the admin team

annie, nicole, shadia

the graphics team

natalie

the coding team

kris, xayah, fox, andraste

the security team

raa, chelle, robin, heather

the advertising team

josie, elena, marie
rules members search galleries templates skins challenges advertising

Add Reply
New Poll

Fool's Gold [jcink], AU Marauders | 1985
helle
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 07:08 PM

helle

caution member

pronouns:

13 posts

name of site: fool's gold
    type of site: harry potter
    site ad:

user posted image

HOME | SITE ESSENTIALS | CANON LIST | SUBPLOTS | ADVERTISING
PM
^
annalise keating
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 09:09 PM

shadia

administrator

pronouns: she/her

2966 posts

accepted

harry potter

thank you for following the appropriate rules. your advertisement has been accepted into the caution to the wind directory!

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
clarke griffin.
 Posted: Dec 26 2017, 10:56 PM

natalie

graphics moderator

931 posts

fool's gold has been open for nearly two weeks, and we're off to a wonderful start! plenty of popular canons are still available to snag, and we've also got some really awesome requests that we'd love to have filled! come check us out, say hi in our cbox or discord! we'd love to have you. <3

--------------------
natalie!
7/28 i am getting back into the swing of things, please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything! don't forget about caution's staff search, come join me on the graphics team! <3
clarke griffn
PM
^
helle
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 12:30 AM

helle

caution member

pronouns:

13 posts

We hope you've all had a great holiday! As the new year begins and everyone starts falling back into the daily grind, Fool's Gold is still going strong. Come take a peek at our canon list, there are plenty of great characters still available. Keep your eyes peeled, because we're going to be unveiling a brand-new subplot soon.
PM
^
clarke griffin.
 Posted: Jan 16 2018, 01:32 PM

natalie

graphics moderator

931 posts

fool's gold has been open for a month, and it's been a great one! plenty of popular canons and faces are still open, and we're in the middle of doing a roll call, so more may be opening up. now is a great time to join, as we get back into the groove of things and are preparing to roll out new plots and events. stop by and say hi! <3

--------------------
natalie!
7/28 i am getting back into the swing of things, please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything! don't forget about caution's staff search, come join me on the graphics team! <3
clarke griffn
PM
^
helle
 Posted: Jan 29 2018, 11:37 PM

helle

caution member

pronouns:

13 posts

Happy Monday! Our activity roll call is over which means there are a handful of new canons / faces available. We also have plenty of requests up, so make sure to take a peek at them.
PM
^
clarke griffin.
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 09:40 PM

natalie

graphics moderator

931 posts

fool's gold is two months old! we still have plenty of popular canons open, as well as tons of amazing requests witing to be filled. join us as we plan our first event. <3

--------------------
natalie!
clarke griffn
PM
^
clarke griffin.
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 06:43 PM

natalie

graphics moderator

931 posts

fool's gold is holding it's first activity check! after our check is over, we plan on rolling out an event and moving our time frame forward to spring 1986, so now is a great time to join! we still have plenty of awesome canons and tons of fun requests ready to be taken. <3

--------------------
natalie!
clarke griffn
PM
^
clarke griffin.
 Posted: Mar 20 2018, 05:19 PM

natalie

graphics moderator

931 posts

our first activity check is now complete! come snag one of our newly available canons, or check out some of our requests. we're winding down winter and getting ready to put spring in gear. <3

--------------------
natalie!
clarke griffn
PM
^
clarke griffin.
 Posted: Mar 30 2018, 12:21 PM

natalie

graphics moderator

931 posts

bump!

--------------------
natalie!
clarke griffn
PM
^
helle
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 02:21 AM

helle

caution member

pronouns:

13 posts

Bump!
PM
^
clarke griffin.
 Posted: May 20 2018, 03:36 PM

natalie

graphics moderator

931 posts

dead

this site is no longer active

this site is not active anymore, or this advert hasn't been bumped in a long period of time. it is going to be moved to the dead sites board, if you would like it re-opened please post in THIS thread with a link to your ad.

--------------------
natalie!
clarke griffn
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by marv for caution's spring skin contest

STAFF SEARCH!

We are currently seeking mods for all four teams! The search will end on August 12. Applications are accepted by post or by PM.

click here to view the search and apply!!!
[close]