jurate, vic

the coding team

missy, noä, kris, brooklyn

the security team

raa, charlie, chelle, robin

the advertising team

josie, shadia

september 13

thank you for your participation in our member survey! we have now closed it and will be reviewing your feedback. we have a few things coming up to keep an eye on the announcements!

may 19

using tinypic? please read this announcement!
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Living the Dream, [Icyboards] a statless Pokemon RP!
Molione
 Posted: Jul 20 2015, 03:31 PM

Moli / Rachel

caution member

pronouns: she/her

82 posts

user posted image

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if Pokemon was real? What it would be like to live in a place, a whole world, where mystical, fascinating creatures are pets, friends, allies? Where no one stares at you awkwardly if you yell, "Pokeball, go!"?

Forget the numbers, the stats, the multiplication, addition, dividing by the square root of 27 to figure out your experience points, and come discover the beautiful world of Pokemon as it was meant to be!
  • All kinds of characters accepted - anything, human or Pokemon, is welcome here!
  • Canon characters welcome!
  • No word count!
  • Staff and member moderator accounts streamline the modding process!
  • Canon newbies welcome!
  • Non-linear travel - all canon regions playable, and you can go whenever you like!
  • Friendly and welcoming community!
  • 5 years old this year! We've got the consistency!

--------------------
My Home
user posted image
} A statless Pokemon RPG
}} Celebrating 5 years and counting!!

user posted image
A LGBTQIA+ friendly Warrior Cats RP that's relaxed and plot-driven! Friendly community & fun plots open to all~

Sites I Support

user posted image
Discord-based RP resource, chatting, and hangout area! Advertise your site, fast RPs on the side, seek out new sites, all that good stuff. Come join~ (No need to download, can participate right in your browser)

user posted image
A RL Equestrian RP with English & Western style riding. Welcome to all skill levels (IC/OOC), super friendly and relaxed. Jcink Premium.
PM
^
Queen of Hearts
 Posted: Jul 20 2015, 04:54 PM

CARRIE

caution member

pronouns: SHE/HER

1176 posts

accepted

anime/manga

thank you for following the appropriate rules. your advertisement has been accepted into the caution to the wind directory!

--------------------

advertisingexcited
PMWebsite
^
Molione
 Posted: Aug 8 2015, 03:31 PM

Moli / Rachel

caution member

82 posts

Bumps for Living the Dream! Chugging along in our usual relaxed way~ :3

--------------------
My Home
user posted image
} A statless Pokemon RPG

user posted image
A LGBTQIA+ friendly Warrior Cats RP that's relaxed and plot-driven! Friendly community & fun plots open to all~

Sites I Support

user posted image
Discord-based RP resource, chatting, and hangout area! Advertise your site, fast RPs on the side, seek out new sites, all that good stuff. Come join~ (No need to download, can participate right in your browser)

user posted image
A RL Equestrian RP with English & Western style riding. Welcome to all skill levels (IC/OOC), super friendly and relaxed. Jcink Premium.
PM
^
Molione
 Posted: Aug 20 2015, 02:56 PM

Moli / Rachel

caution member

82 posts

Bump bump! Still going right along, with new and old members alike seeking plots and new friends~

--------------------
My Home
user posted image
} A statless Pokemon RPG

user posted image

Sites I Support

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Molione
 Posted: Aug 28 2015, 06:59 PM

Moli / Rachel

caution member

82 posts

Bumpity bump~ :3

--------------------
My Home
user posted image
} A statless Pokemon RPG

user posted image

Sites I Support

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Molione
 Posted: Sep 4 2015, 03:13 PM

Moli / Rachel

caution member

82 posts

Bump-a-dump~

--------------------
My Home
user posted image
} A statless Pokemon RPG

user posted image

Sites I Support

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Molione
 Posted: Sep 17 2015, 09:36 AM

Moli / Rachel

caution member

82 posts

Bump bump for LtD! Lots of new people <3

--------------------
My Home
user posted image
} A statless Pokemon RPG

user posted image

Sites I Support

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Molione
 Posted: Sep 30 2015, 10:32 AM

Moli / Rachel

caution member

82 posts

Our Halloween/fall festival is starting soon! Come join us! :D

--------------------
My Home
user posted image
} A statless Pokemon RPG

user posted image

Sites I Support

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Molione
 Posted: Oct 9 2015, 10:10 AM

Moli / Rachel

caution member

82 posts

The Halloween event is getting a goodly amount of traction, and threads outside of the event are doing well too! LtD is excited to have such enthusiastic members on board, and would love to welcome you to join! :3

--------------------
My Home
user posted image
} A statless Pokemon RPG

user posted image

Sites I Support

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Molione
 Posted: Oct 18 2015, 09:30 AM

Moli / Rachel

caution member

82 posts

Bump! :>

--------------------
My Home
user posted image
} A statless Pokemon RPG

user posted image

Sites I Support

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Molione
 Posted: Nov 8 2015, 10:16 AM

Moli / Rachel

caution member

82 posts

We've hit a slightly slow slump but we're still chugging along as always, would love to have you! :3 Forum has also been upgraded to myBB 1.8 and has a beautiful new skin to boot!!! :D

--------------------
My Home
user posted image
} A statless Pokemon RPG

user posted image

Sites I Support

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Molione
 Posted: Dec 2 2015, 11:48 PM

Moli / Rachel

caution member

82 posts

Bump! Slow for the holidays and finals, but doing well and having a good time with new and old folks still~ :3

--------------------
My Home
user posted image
} A statless Pokemon RPG

user posted image

Sites I Support

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Molione
 Posted: Dec 16 2015, 06:24 PM

Moli / Rachel

caution member

82 posts

Doing well considering the time of year - never been the fastest, but we're having a good time as always!

--------------------
My Home
user posted image
} A statless Pokemon RPG

user posted image

Sites I Support

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Molione
 Posted: Jan 21 2016, 10:45 AM

Moli / Rachel

caution member

82 posts

Bump bump! Doing decently well for the new year's start~ Would love new people to enjoy our updates and make new plots! c:

--------------------
My Home
user posted image
} A statless Pokemon RPG

user posted image

Sites I Support

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Molione
 Posted: Feb 21 2016, 07:22 PM

Moli / Rachel

caution member

82 posts

New plots incoming as Living the Dream celebrates 4 years and the 20th anniversary of Pokemon!! Come check it out and join in today!! :D

--------------------
My Home
user posted image
} A statless Pokemon RPG

user posted image

Sites I Support

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively by essi for cttw. cookies by kismet

MEMBER FEEDBACK SURVEY!

Provide us feedback on our community, cbox, resources, and staff team!

member feedback survey!!!
[close]