august twenty sixth

welcome our newest additions to staff -- lena, noä, and maddy! as always, it was a difficult decision and we had some fantastic applicants. thank you to all who applied!

the admin team

kayla, annie, nicole

the graphics team

sarri, sadie

the coding team

missy, noä, doe

the security team

raa, charlie, chelle, robin

the advertising team

carrie, josie, lena, shadia

Add Reply
New Poll

return of the challenges
nina zenik
 Posted: Feb 1 2017, 05:13 PM

annie

administrator

pronouns: she/her

1655 posts

challenges

they're baaaack

Hello Caution!

You might have noticed (and if you haven't, now you know!) that we've finally brought back challenges! This is something that was highly requested by members -- you asked, we listened! Make sure you check out the information on the challenges if you want to participate. We've changed the timeline on them and challenges now run for a 3 week period with 1 week for voting -- this will give members more time to participate as well as ensure that graphics and coding mods aren't overwhelmed with more frequent challenges on top of their other responsibilities. We encourage you all to participate, it's a great way to be involved in the community as well as help develop your abilities as designers and coders. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact a member of the staff (preferably coding or graphics as they run this!). Best of luck!

--------------------

i've passed my nclex!! i don't start work until may 1st so i'm here relaxin for a while!04/13

PMWebsiteAIM
^
isabella swan
 Posted: Feb 1 2017, 10:05 PM

kellie

caution member

pronouns: she/her

158 posts

this is exciting! i hope everything goes successfully :)

--------------------

january 21st

school has begun but i'm still around!
tag you're it tag tag you're it
PMWebsite
^
TakeItFromMycroft
 Posted: Feb 1 2017, 11:42 PM

Sarzah

caution member

pronouns: N/A

178 posts

Ahh this is awesome! I was hoping that they'd come back soon.

--------------------
Aristotle Vs. MashySpikePlate
It's good to see you Caution, how've you been? Things have been okay for me, except that I'm a zombie now. I really wish you'd let us in.
PM
^
SithLordOfSnark
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 06:07 PM

Chris

caution member

pronouns: He/Him

788 posts

I am so excited to see challenges back. :)

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

CTTW NEWS UPDATE!

skin challenge #2

CTTW is hosting our second skin challenge from April 22 - May 22!

The contest requirements include no banner image (putting a focus on the background and text) and avoiding blue/pink colour combinations.

We highly encourage you to review the details and consider entering the challenge. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to one of our coding moderators!

VIEW THE CHALLENGE DETAILS HERE
[close]