caution to the wind

updates

march 8

we are having a rolling staff search seeking coding and graphics mods! if you enjoy coding or making graphics, please take a peek!

may 19

using tinypic? please read this announcement!

the admin team

annie, nicole

the graphics team

natalie, sam

the coding team

kris

the security team

raa, charlie, chelle, robin

the advertising team

josie, shadia, elena, marie
rules members search galleries templates skins challenges advertising

Add Reply
New Poll

x-fusion [pb], An au marvel site
ise
 Posted: May 14 2018, 08:16 PM

ise

caution member

pronouns:

25 posts

name of site: X-Fusion
    type of site: dc/marvel
    site ad:

user posted image

The ancient mutant Apocalypse has been defeated: his Infinites slaughtered, his fleet destroyed, and his Horsemen—four former heroes whose minds had been turned against their own kind—now serving their time in S.H.I.E.L.D.’s rehabilitative Thunderbolts program.

But it’s not enough.

Those who suffered under the reign of Apocalypse clamor for more justice, more redemption. They point their fingers at the X-Men—the only superhero team at the time—and cry, “You should have stopped this.”

Resentment against mutants and other superhumans grows. Senator Robert Kelly seeks to hold all so-called heroes accountable for their actions with his Superhuman Registration Act. The pro-human group, Friends of Humanity, gains power and influence…while at the same time, a mysterious gas spreads around the world, causing many seemingly random individuals to emerge from cocoons with strange new powers. S.H.I.E.L.D. has stepped in to mitigate the tension and establish control in a world that has been stripped of its soul once again.

And the X-Men are no longer seen as the heroes who stopped Galactus.

Will they comply with the new law once it comes into effect? Will they sacrifice autonomy for peace?

Or will they stand and fight for their rights and legacy?

• An intermediate to advanced Marvel AU site
    • Canons and original characters welcomed
    • Site-wide plots as well as smaller group ones
    • Friendly and active staff
    • An awesome VIDEO preview of the site along with a TUMBLR PAGE

| HOME | PLOT | RULES | CANONS |
PMWebsite
^
black mamba.
 Posted: May 14 2018, 11:39 PM

josie

advertising moderator

pronouns: she/her

8507 posts

Your site already has an ad sorted into our advertising directory which can be found here. We only allow one advertisement per site in our advertising directory. Please don't resubmit another ad for this site. Thank you!

--------------------

april 17th

i'm officially on summer break until i start summer classes in mid may. feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need anything.

josie

PM
^
black mamba.
 Posted: May 14 2018, 11:40 PM

josie

advertising moderator

pronouns: she/her

8507 posts

dead

this site is no longer active

this site is not active anymore, or this advert hasn't been bumped in a long period of time. it is going to be moved to the dead sites board, if you would like it re-opened please post in THIS thread with a link to your ad.

--------------------

april 17th

i'm officially on summer break until i start summer classes in mid may. feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need anything.

josie

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by marv for caution's spring skin contest

STAFF SEARCH!

Apply to join our coding, graphics, and advertising team!

This round, we are accepting applications by PM. We also have included more specific information about our activity checks in the search.

view info and apply!!!
[close]