caution to the wind

updates

january 8

we are having a winter staff search that last until january 31!

may 19

using tinypic? please read this announcement!

the admin team

annie, nicole

the graphics team

jurate, krista, natalie, sam

the coding team

kris

the security team

raa, charlie, chelle, robin

the advertising team

josie, shadia, elena, marie
rules members search galleries templates skins challenges advertising

Add Reply
New Poll

Marvel: The Next Gen RP
Yankees -Admin
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 05:33 PM

name of site: Marvel: The Next Generation Roleplay

type of site: Marvel/Super hero roleplaying

site ad:

user posted image

Home ||Link Back || Rules

It has been 10 years since the current events of the Marvel universe, now set in the year 2027, some super heroes have come and gone, retired, or even started families of their own. Now that peace has arrived, there is very little to worry about and most super heroes can live with ease. However, after this period of peace, the Dark Avengers and other various villainous groups are on the rise again which means that the time for the battle of good versus evil has come once again. It is time for super heroes young and old to answer the call has come once more. Will this new generation of heroes be ready? Or will they fall to their villain counter parts?

Come Join us in Marvel: The Next Generation!
^
JANE THE VIRGIN
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 05:37 PM

Elena

advertising moderator

pronouns: she/her

192 posts

pending

your ad has been pended because your site advertisement exceeds 500px. please resize your image and bump your topic after it has been done, so that we can post back and sort your ad into our directory. thank you!

--------------------
Elena

feb 2 · school has started for me but i'm still around! feel free to pm me with any questions you may have, and i'll get back to you asap :*

jan 24 · i'm here and about, just mainly in the rp discussion/general chat area! thank you to noa for my gorgeous signature!!
PMWebsite
^
annalise keating
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 06:04 PM

shadia

advertising moderator

pronouns: she/her

2631 posts

pending

your ad has been pended because the mandatory tags to indicate what sort of board it is have not been added. (example: IF for invisionfree, PB for proboards, JCINK for jcink, etc.) please add one of these to your topic title or description and bump your topic so that we can move your advertisement to the directory. if you posted the ad as a guest and are unable to edit the topic, go ahead and repost your advertisement and we will delete this one. thank you!

--------------------

user posted image

luckyrp - a rl site set in salem, ma
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by marv for caution's spring skin contest

STAFF SEARCH!

Apply to join our coding, graphics, and advertising team!

This round, we are accepting applications by PM. We also have included more specific information about our activity checks in the search.

view info and apply!!!
[close]