|Home||Help Search Members Calendar Shoutbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|caution to the wind||
Posted: May 26 2015, 01:41 PM
please read before posting!
01. When linking in your username, please remember that links outside of Caution are forbidden. This is to ensure that members don't accidentally come across something they'd rather not see.
02. If you choose to link to something in your cbox name, please be aware that drawing attention to it is against our rules and counts as advertising. This rule stands for whatever the link may lead to, whether it be discussion threads, a resource or a request.
03. Direct links to RP sites (whether the tumblr or the actual site) or their advertisements on Caution aren't allowed in either your cbox name or your messages within it. If someone asks you for a link to your site, please get their Caution username and PM it to them rather than posting in the cbox. You're more than welcome to link your cbox name to coding and graphic requests, character ads, site and staff searches.
04. Please do not ask specific and/or lengthy questions regarding graphics, coding, or forum set up (e.g. "how do I install a miniprofile?) in the cbox. We have appropriate forums for all your questions and there isn't a guarantee that someone with the know-how to answer the question is available in the cbox.
Graphics tutorials can be found HERE and graphic help threads can be posted HERE
To give a few links, all coding help questions can be posted HERE and coding tutorials HERE - the requests can be either in a specific member's Bird House or as a request for anyone to pick up.
05. Requesting codes or graphics in the cbox is not allowed, nor is asking if any artist is online to fill a request. We ask that you post in the appropriate forums for this.
Graphic requests HERE and coding requests HERE. Both graphics and coding have Flower Shops and Bird houses, respectively, where you can request a graphic/code from a certain member who's shop is open to requests.
06. No spamming, flaming, argumentative, or aggressive posts of any kind will be tolerated. Please remember that some topics (for example, religion and politics) are more sensitive than others so please take care to respect everyone when talking in the cbox. Please take prolonged discussions and/or disputes to a more private setting such as PM.
07. Staff aren't always looking at the cbox, so if you have any questions or concerns, please never hesitate to PM a member of staff that's on the online list or shows up on the 'active today' list (we all have colored names!).
Failure to adhere to these rules will result in a temporary suspension; continued breaking of rules may lead to a permanent ban of cbox privileges. Please ask a staff member if you have any questions.